With talent and dedication
Fiessler Elektronik is a company in which promoting talent has always played a major role. We employ a training management representative and provide apprenticeships to budding electronic appliance and systems technicians. Following a successfully completed apprenticeship, the chances of being offered a tenured post are very good.
Your future – an apprenticeship with Fiessler Elektronik
If you are a school leaver with the motivation to start an apprenticeship in the technical development and production of our innovative products in the field optical safety and optical control technology, then you have come to the right place. Why not apply to us to train as an electronic appliance and systems technician?
Where should I send my written application?
Firma Fiessler Elektronik
Can I apply by email?
Yes, send your application in Word, HTML or TXT format to firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I need to include in my application?
- Letter of application
- CV in tabular form with photo
- Report from currently attended / previous class year
Is a practical internship possible?
Yes, dates to be agreed by telephone.
If I have further questions?
Simply get in touch with us by phone or eMail .
3 1/2 year vocational training
This is a registered training profession in compliance with the Vocational Training Act. The three and a half year training takes place using the dual training system (largely spent in the training company and at the Vocational College).
Under certain circumstances, the training duration can be shortened.
Content and sequence
According to the training curriculum, subject areas covered by trainees in the first year of training (vocational basic training) include for instance
- Key aspects of the production of mechanical parts and components in metal and plastic,
- Key aspects of the assembly and wiring of mechanical, electromechanical and electrical components, types of wiring used,
- How cables are prepared, laid and connected,
- Which processes are used to measure constant and changing parameters;
Subject areas covered by trainees in the second year of training (start of vocational specialist training)
- How to read plans, circuit documentation in power distribution and communication technology and aspects to note when assembling plant components
- How DC and AC devices, in particular active resistors, coils and capacitors are tested and adjusted,
- How assemblies and devices as well as protection devices are tested and commissioned,
- Key aspects of the assembly of communication technology devices or systems,
- How data processing devices are operated and in particular now operating systems, user and test programs are used
An intermediate exam is taken before the end of the 2nd year of training
and in the 3rd and 4th year of training
- Key aspects of the assembly, installation and electrical connection of measurement test and control devices used in information technology,
- How in particular sensors used to detect light, temperature, rotary frequency and angles are tested, adjusted and calibrated,
- Points to note during the commissioning of information and data technology devices such as display devices, printers, storage systems
- How to maintain information and data technology devices and systems.
This is followed by the final examination
Vocational training and activities
After completion of the vocational training, there are possibilities for employment in the field of communications engineering, in particular in production, quality assurance, use of test equipment, test equipment construction, development and test workshops, after-sales service, operational maintenance and installation of information technology plants and systems.
Examples of work areas
- Production of mechanical and electromechanical components and assemblies
- Assembly, wiring and connection of electrical and electronic assemblies and devices
- Measurement and testing of electrical parameters on components, assemblies and devices
- Assembly, installation and commissioning of devices and systems
- Execution of function testing, operation of data processing devices and the use of programs for testing and inspection tasks
- Inspection, maintenance and repair of devices and systems
- Documentation of work processes and work outcomes
Operating equipment / tools / materials
- Thread taps, hand lever shears, screwdrivers
- Solder irons, flux
- Effective resistors, coils, capacitors, transformers
- Mains plugs, couplings, connectors, fuses
- Conductors, cables
- Measurement, testing and control devices (including scales, caliper gauges, protractors, angle gauges)
- Data output devices, display devices, printers, storage devices
- Main frame computers, control units, personal computers
Vocational further training
Scope for further qualification and specialization
Participation in courses and seminars, e.g. on electrical and electronic engineering, industrial electronics, programmable logic controllers, industrial and occupational safety
Advanced further training (following practical vocational experience)
- Industry foreman specializing in electrical engineering
- Technician specializing in electrical engineering
- Technician specialising in business administration