Sentinel traffic lights for the identification, verification and control of visitor flows in view of the current COVID-19 pandemic
- Determination, verification and control of the permitted number of visitors per sales area also with regard to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Detection of visitor flows at up to 6 entrances/exits by direct coupling of RAZL-2 guard lights.
- Entry authorization display integrated as traffic light and optionally activatable acoustic warning (when exceeding the permitted number of persons).
- Use in existing WLAN infrastructure possible. This function can be activated by a chargeable upgrade.
- Customizable display of access authorization / number of visitors on network-enabled display devices with a web browser such as smart TVs or tablets.
- Expandable with WLAN-capable relays, e.g. for automatic blocking of the entrance-side door opening.
- Configuration of the RAZL-2 is done via WLAN capable end device with a web browser such as laptop, computer or smartphone (platform independent).
- Exportable detailed visitor statistics in Excel file format. When using multiple RAZL-2, the data per column is listed in a 5-minute grid. Thus, visitor flows can be analyzed.
- Exportable statistics on the maximum number of visitors to prove compliance with Corona regulations.
- Easy floor mounting of the columns possible.
- Simple electrical installation. Only one ~230V socket is required.